Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Today was Kindergarten Graduation for Landon. He has been talking about his program for weeks--excited to show us all the songs he has learned. I was going to take some video footage, but unfortunety I forgot to put my SD card back in my camera so all I had was my internal memory--not much room for anything except pictures. He was very dramatic and had all the actions down pat. He is so excited to be graduated now and moving on to FIRST GRADE!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! I cannot believe he is on to first grade! I still remember going to Cullen's kindergarten graduation. Time flies! Sad I missed it...one of the many reasons I hate working full time!

bobbi said...

Oh my gosh, that makes me so sad! I will be in the same spot next year, and so will you again! :-)

Michelle said...

Serious! I can't believe that he is done with Kindergarten. Wow where does time go. Cute pictures.