Mom and Dad left this morning for their mission to Brazil. They stopped by our house this morning before they left for the airport. They looked so official with their missionary badges! I didn't think I would get emotional, but I did shed a few tears. Cullen understands what it means for them to leave for 18 months, but I don't think the other kids do, so they were just excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. I'm excited to have them doing what they love, but it will be hard to be without them for that long! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Jen,
How exciting to have your parents out in the field! Where are they going???
BTW, I heard about Josh's grandpa and just wanted you guys to know we are thinking about you!
Hope we can get together soon.
Wow it is official. They are really gone now. Thinking of you on this interesting day of emotions. It was so fun to go to dinner the other night.
Wow! Seems like just yesterday you were living at home with them... Good for them. Good luck without them for 18 months.
Post a Comment