Monday, July 21, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

It's official! First day of school! Cullen is now in 4th grade, Landon is in 1st grade and Laci is now a big kindergartener! I have 3 of my 4 kids in school now! Laci still has quite the rash and swelling all over, but not nearly as bad as yesterday morning. She was so excited to go to her first day, and was really disappointed when she couldn't stay--kindergarteners just go and meet their teachers, sign up for a testing time later in the week, then don't really start until next week. It's also Laci's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACI! BIG 5!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

What little cuties! They all look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them all! So cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I still remember rushing home from working at the Lion House for some big surprise and when I walked in Cullen was put in my arms. I'll never forget that...