I haven't been bowling in years, but Cullen has been begging to go,
so today I took Landon and Cullen to Bountiful Bowl.
It was pretty humourous!
Landon could barely lift the ball, let alone swing and release it,
so we finally just had him roll it.
There was absolutely NO power behind it---
it's amazing the ball got to the pins!!
I think there must be a little tiny slant on the lanes.
And luckily he and Cullen had bumpers.
It's all automatic now, so the bumpers
went up for the boys and down for me.
We played 2 games. The 2nd game,
Cullen got 3 spares and a strike!!!
Not my best game, but we had fun!





1 comment:
How fun - if you ever want some company, Dallin & I would love to join you! I am NOT a great bowler and he has been begging to go too!
Post a Comment