Landon's first grade class went on a field trip last week to see the "From Monet to Picasso" Exhibit. I was lucky enough to go with him. His cousin, Abby, is also in his class, so she was there and their aunt (my sister-in-law) also got to go. It was pretty cool. We only got to be there for about an hour, which was just about right for the 6-year-olds. Most of the paintings were pretty amazing and beautiful, but there were a few that I wondered why they were so famous---I could have drawn them. And those of you who know my art skills . . . Anyway I'm glad I got to go. Afterward, we got to eat sack lunches on the lawn and of course, the bus ride was the best part (if you ask the 6-year-olds).
Landon and Abby
Kristy, Abby, Jen, Landon





2 comments:
I did a post on this a couple of weeks ago. I loved it.
How fun for you! I am so excited to do these fun things with my children.
Post a Comment