Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poll time: With or Without?

So one of Josh's friends, Bryan, bet him to not shave his beard until he got his elk. Well, he got his elk, so he has shaved. But I'm taking a poll to see who prefers him with a beard and who prefers him without. I'll tell you my vote in a later post.

WITH . . .


OR . . . .



WITHOUT

8 comments:

Jessica said...

For sure withOUT! My dad told me the other night he shaved! I was glad!

Jessica said...

ps. I just saw your cruise countdown! I cannot belive it is only 22 days! SO excited!!

Michelle said...

WITHOUT is my vote. Can't wait to see in person! BTW who chose the BYU/UTAH game day for our party. Oh well.

Tiffany said...

I am not one for facial hair, but with it he kind of looks like a fun mountain man kind of guy. I'm with Michelle on the BYU/Utah game and dinner! That is the one ball game a year I actually watch!

Anonymous said...

hallelujah!!! i am so glad it's gonezo! i can't imagine him on the cruise with that thing. he'd die of heat! I bet he feels naked though...

bobbi said...

I am kind of diggin' the moutain man look. But I don't think I would want to kiss it!

Ms. Karlyn said...

Okay, so I think I am going to be in the minority here. I LOVE facial hair on guys, especially if they can get away with it, and your husband definitely can! I might go a little shorter though, like maybe in the family pic up top!

Lisa & Tyler said...

WITHOUT WITHOUT WITHOOOOUT!!!