So I really didn't plan on responding to my last post for a few days, but I think my friend Michelle may have an aneurism if I don't post tonight, so ~~~ NO I AM NOT PREGNANT ~~~ NO WE ARE NOT ADOPTING AGAIN ~~~ it is merely an attempt to fit in with all my friends who have pregnancy tickers on their blogs ~~~ and a way to see if people really read my blog ~~~ and to see if I could get anyone to fall for it. SOOOO ~~~ it is all made up. Sorry to all of you (mostly Michelle~~Tiffany thanks you for the early morning phone call!) for a day of stress, unanswered texts, phone calls, etc. But it did make a very amusing day for me. :)
Thanks to my second work wife, Bobbi, for the suggestion!
It is nice to know that all of you care.
And just in case you all need reminders of the surgery
And just in case you all need reminders of the surgery
IT REALLY IS A BEAUTIFUL UTERUS, ISN'T IT?!?!?!





13 comments:
No I laughed! I would not have had an anuerism. I love your sense of humor! This was so you. I was truly confused because I do remember those pictures. I love you and love that you now know who reads your blog. Love ya!
YOU ARE SUCH A TURD! I was about to chalk you up to trying to fit in with the prego crowd, but then again, I too do remember your uterus on display.....but not until you posted it again! Ah well, it was fun! Now you'll have to see if there are more truths or untruths posted to see who else is loved! Good one! Only you could have pulled that one off!
That's just disgusting. Worse than the bat testicles! I'll never have a pregnancy ticker on my blog, so can we still be friends?
you kill me!
Too funny! Kudos to Bobbi for the great idea!
I wondered if you were adopting again! I remembered the surgery, but those pictures are INCREDIBLE!? Very cool. Sorry I put a pregnancy ticker to announce my pregnancy a few months ago! Least it isn't on the side of my blog that people have to look at EVERY TIME!! Love ya anyways!
I vaguely remembered a "removal" but hey stranger things have happened, right?? Your a hoot!!
Well you must feel so loved. At least you know a lot of people are reading your blog! :-) Operation Fake Pregnancy: Mission Accomplished!!
I don't have a pregnancy ticker either Jen! You can fit in with me! I thought maybe JAN was prego!Love ya Bott
I missed it! Dang it. You for sure would have gotten a "freak out" call from me!
You are in so much trouble. That calls for a night out... when are you guys free????
I love it Jen. I remember the day you went under the knife. Love the pictures- I still remember Dr. Murphy's face when you showed her the picture of your Uterus.:)
Jen, you are freaking awesome.
Post a Comment