The good news is that Laci is getting REALLY GOOD at her alphabet.
The Bad news is that it is in permanent black marker on Cady's wall! Even magic eraser won't erase that all the way. If she hadn't done such a good job with her letters, her accusations of "Cady did it" might have worked. :)





5 comments:
Hairspray? Spot Shot? Have you tried either of those? Maybe Simple Green? The letters are perfect. Hehe!
I want Sienna to stay 9 months old forever! but I know that day will come when she draws on the wall too! Gotta love em!
Paint - it's the only way! Tessa had a good time with permanent marker at her house too, but it was not just the wall........leather furniture, Christmas ornaments, etc. I love that we have such artistic talent in the Bott Family!
CHEERS!
I love that she tried to blame it on Cady!!! Sorry about your wall!
her teacher would be proud...
but
that's why i teach 4th grade
so parents don't kill me!
Post a Comment