This is what we woke up to this morning . . .
Did the Easter Bunny know we were going to Moab tomorrow? How did he know we could use our baskets early? Don't you wish your Easter Bunny came early too?!!!
Movies, crocs, goggles, dive toys, and of course, CANDY!!!





4 comments:
The Easter Bunny is SO SMART to know you needed them early. Much easier for him than finding you in Moab!
I love that picture! It is so typical of all of them...laci and her sassy face, cady and her...cady face, landon with his normal picture face and poor little cullen in the back with his cotton in his ear! So cute! I hope the weather is nice in Moab!
I bet you didn't boil eggs! Why didn't I think to have gone out of town? :-)
So true. I don't remember the last time we boiled eggs. That's the one advantage to Jeep Safari ~~ always out of town for Easter.
Post a Comment