Tuesday, June 16, 2009

They say it's my birthday! Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh!

34 years young!

Started celebrating my birthday
Friday night with a romantic dinner at
"THE MELTING POT" with my hunny.
Yum!
Pampered myself with a pedicure on Monday.

Went for (another) birthday dinner at Robintinos with the fam.

Tuesday, cancelled my birthday party because I got sick, but me and the fam enjoyed some homemade boysenberry frozen yogurt pie with homemade hot fudge!
Just a few of my gifts . . . {thanks Joshie!}

{thanks Mom & Dad, Robert, Kristy and Jessica, Grandma & Grandpa-great}


(thanks Jason, Meri, Lukas & Lincoln)



German Chocolate Pie

thanks Bobbi ;)

And a few others that can't/won't be posted here

(Thanks everyone!)

Here's to another great year!

Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

Happy Birthday Jen!

bobbi said...

Oh don't you worry, now that I know you like German Chocolate Pie so much, you will be getting it every year!! :-)

Ms. Karlyn said...

Seriously? You are freaking me out! YOU had MY ideal birthday.

Ms. Karlyn said...

Oh, and can I just say I AM SO JEALOUS of your season tickets.... SO JEALOUS!

dianeb said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Jennifer Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year!!
(Here's hoping!)

Randy and Shandra said...

Happy late birthday! Glad you were spoiled with lots of yummy things to eat and money to spend :)