Dear Laci,I talked to Santa and he said he hoped you will help your brother be nice by being nice to him.
Ha Ha HaVery very cute. Welcome back to the blogging world? Where've you been?
So cute!!
I love it!!!
Jen, these are the days! How cute is that! I love you guys, wish we saw more of you!
LOL....she's got the system worked out. Make your brother look bad so you can get more presents for yourself :) haha
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dear Laci,
I talked to Santa and he said he hoped you will help your brother be nice by being nice to him.
Ha Ha Ha
Very very cute. Welcome back to the blogging world? Where've you been?
So cute!!
I love it!!!
Jen, these are the days! How cute is that! I love you guys, wish we saw more of you!
LOL....she's got the system worked out. Make your brother look bad so you can get more presents for yourself :) haha
Post a Comment