Josh and I
headed for some sushi
at Mikado
It was delicious!
Josh tries his hand at chopsticks . . .

Zac Brown Band concert.
After parking at the Gateway,
we walked four blocks in the WRONG
direction before calling home for directions
and retracing our steps, plus three blocks . . .
We finally made it to "The Rail". . .
Pretty cool venue, but in a weird location.
We were an hour late
but luckily, so were the singers.
Their buses got stuck by a snowstorm in Denver
and ended up flying into Salt Lake
at the same time the concert was supposed to start.
Opening Act
Joey & Rory






2 comments:
When cooking doesn't make me throw up we need to have you guys down for sushi! I'm jealous you just had it!
So jealous! Wish we were there with ya! Next year! I think I say that too much lately!
Post a Comment