My girls have (had) beautiful long hair.
But it gets sooo snarly and they cry and whine anytime
it needs to be brushed. And Dad tries, but doesn't really
know what to do with it when I'm at work and he's in charge
of getting the kids ready for school.
So, I decided it was time.
I'm pretty sure this is Cady's first haircut. Unless you count the few times in the last month that she has cut parts of it herself ...
Here are the "Before" pictures ...
Here are the "Before" pictures ...





5 comments:
Oh. My. Word. SO cute. Can't wait to see them!
Absolutely adorable!!! I'm sure it will be MUCH easier for you do their hair now. I love how they styled Cady's so much it makes me want to get mine chopped of! Cute cute cute!!
I love,love, love their haircuts...very adorable and sassy! That's awesome they could donate too. The concert looked like a great time. How fun you took two of your muchkins too.
They are so cute! I can't wait to see it in person.
SO cute!!! I want to cut my Hallie's waist length hair SO bad, but just can't get the nerve to do it... maybe this will give me a boost to just go for it! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment