Saturday, May 10, 2008

Race for the Cure

Today was the big Race for the Cure at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City. This was the first year I have been able to participate and we decided to take the kids too. Aunt Jessica made shirts for the kids that turned out sooooooo cute!!! I was so amazed at all the people who were there to show their support for breast cancer research. It brought tears to my eyes to see all the people who are, or have been affected by breast cancer.


We miss Kris (Josh's mom) everyday and hope that someday there will be a cure so no one else has to suffer the way she and so many others have. We Love You!




7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome to the Blogging World! You'll love it, it's like family history, journals keeping up with friends, and current technology all rolled into one! Be sure and check our blog out too. Love ya!
P.S. That is really neat you did the race for the cure.

Emily F. said...

Very cute! Love all the pics!

Becky said...

Jen I am very impressed with the blog- so cute! I love the pics of your adorable kids!

Jessica said...

Cute Jennifer! Keep it up...I love to have blogs to look at while I am at work!

bobbi said...

So cute!! I love the slide show!

Vicki said...

Absolutely Adorable! Love it! Welcome to Bloggers heaven! I tell you it is addictive. Of course I banded my self for a bit now, but it is time to get back on it! It was fun to be at the race with you this year, it is like nothing else you can even imagine!

Unknown said...

So cute. Thanks for inviting us!