Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WHAT IS THAT SOUND . . .

I think that sound is SILENCE!!!! Isn't there a saying that says, "silence is golden?" Well, I'd be rich today! I just sent 3 of my kids off to school! Today is Laci's first official day of kindergarten!!!!! It's just Cady and me!!!! No kids fighting with each other! No yelling! No video games! No begging for snacks! No name calling! Just pure silence (unless you count the princess movie in the background). AMAZING!!! LOVE IT!!! It will only last 'til noon, but I'll take what I can get. Only one more kid to go!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow I can even hear the silence clear up the road. HEHE enjoy your last 90 minutes. Now you know why I take a day off from school and still send the kids to day care.

Rachel said...

Oh, you are so lucky!!!! I have another month to go before I get mine out of the house. And I still have 2 at home!!! Someday...

Tiffany said...

I am soooooo jealous! I send two to school full-time in August, but still will have 2 at home. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Tara said...

Hey Jennifer, I came across your blog by accident. I love when that happens. Just thought I would say hi. How are you? You have a beautiful family!

Vicki said...

Hey Jen, it has been a while since i checked things out. Poor Laci is right, OUCH! Look slike you have been having some fun. The boys and bowling, that is awesome! Also, thanks again for last weekend, it was a blast. Can't wait until the hunt! Hope you are feeling better soon!