So it seems everything happened (or tried to happen) while I was sick. Josh and I were set to go out on a date for our 12th wedding anniversary on August 9th. But I was sooooooo sick that we cancelled. What a great way to celebrate--in bed--and not the good way :) Anyway, so last Friday, I planned a little belated celebration. I was starting to feel a little better and the pain was somewhat tolerable, so I thought, "let's do it!" Then, that ended up being the day the abcess was found and drained, so I really wasn't feeling my "A game" but I didn't want to cancel again, so we continued on with our plans. I had reserved the "kitchen table" at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Buca di Beppo. The table is actually in the kitchen amidst all the cooking and action. It was fun. The food was fantastic as usual and it was fun to see the hustle and bustle of the kitchen.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
BELATED ANNIVERSARY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congratulations on 12 years guys! It always quite a journey to get there,and it sounds like you've had your share of ups & downs. They always make the bond that much stronger though, so hang in there. Roger and I have finally made it to 36 years this week, but we've had some pretty big ridges to climb too! Love you guys!
YOu guys are so cute! Jen we love you guys, you better make it another 12, and dangit We will be there for the next one for sure! Congrats!
Post a Comment