I will vouch for that. Love your cheeseball!
Thanks for the recipe Jen -sounds delicious! And...........looking at that Cruise countdown calendar on your site makes me sooooooooooooo jealous!I want to go!!!
It is the best! Yum! We are going to need some of that soon. Nothing says Christmas like that cheeseball!
I have had your cheeseball, and it is delicious! Thanks for the recipe, I will have to make it!
Wow! Easy, thanks.
mmmmmmmmmm!! I've been craving a cheese balla nd that recipe i sso easy!! Thanks!! I'm going to the store right now ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I will vouch for that. Love your cheeseball!
Thanks for the recipe Jen -
sounds delicious! And...........looking at that Cruise countdown calendar on your site makes me sooooooooooooo jealous!
I want to go!!!
It is the best! Yum! We are going to need some of that soon. Nothing says Christmas like that cheeseball!
I have had your cheeseball, and it is delicious! Thanks for the recipe, I will have to make it!
Wow! Easy, thanks.
mmmmmmmmmm!! I've been craving a cheese balla nd that recipe i sso easy!! Thanks!! I'm going to the store right now ;)
Post a Comment