Monday, January 19, 2009

I LOVE KANGAROO ZOO!

Kangaroo Zoo is a new place in North Salt Lake that is FULL of huge inflatable bouncy slides, jumpy toys for kids to go CRAZY on. I love it cuz I just sit and chill while the go crazy. They have free WI-FI so I can surf the net, blog, and digi~scrap my little heart away while the go crazy. The BEST part ~~ they don't DESTROY my house!
They also have miniature golf, birthday parties, lunch, etc. But we didn't try those today.










CHECK IT OUT!

http://kangaroozoo.net

6 comments:

bobbi said...

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
(By the way, I love your super cute Valentines title!)

archiecrew said...

Looks fun! Maybe we should have our girls night out there and just go CRAZZZY too! Where did you get the cute valentines title?

Jody Neeley said...

I love Kangaroo Zoo too! It really is the perfect place to let them loose and go crazy for a few hours!

The Teeples Times said...

They opened that up after we moved...I was so sad. I'll have to go next time we visit. Your kids are so Big and So DANG cute!!

Jessica said...

I think we should all plan a day and go there!

Vicki said...

Ryker loves this place, and Ethney shoot she goes down those slides like a crazy lady. We will have to meet you there sometime. Ryker has asked when we get to go again, let us know.