Friday, February 27, 2009

AIR SUPPLY

Friday night, we hopped on the FUN BUS to Wendover! FUN BUS always presents a lot of amusement and entertainment. I love to people watch and there are definetaly LOTS of DIFFERENT people to watch on the FUN BUS.

Gotta love the Bingo on the Bus!

When we got to Wendover, we headed to the concert hall to see AIR SUPPLY! Call me old, but I love AIR SUPPLY!! The fun bus got us there a little late, so we missed the first 20 minutes of the concert and then they only played for 40 minutes. But it was good. "Some of their love songs are surprisingly poignant" (name that movie). The crowd was full of ladies who dragged their husbands to the concert. THANKS JOSH! Russell Hitchcock and Graham Russell (the lead singers) came out into the audience during one of their songs, so I ran down and got a picture with Graham. Cheesy concert, and not long enough, but still fun. Thanks for humoring me Joshie!
me and Graham Russell :) After the concert we ate at the Montego Bay Buffet then headed to the casino where I lost $7 in a blackjack machine. Then we met up with Trish & Sam and Bobbi & Travis and hung out with them until 1:30 when we caught the fun bus back home. Got home at 4am. Thanks Kristy for watching the kids so we could go. Love ya!

Nurses having fun. Me, Trish & Bobbi

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How very fun! I love Air Supply.

Chase and Marcie Joos said...

Ha HA man I miss the days when you would come into the patients singing! I laughed so hard it really makes my day better, thanks Jen for sharing your voice with me!! I am so glad you were able to go have some fun for the night!

Michelle said...

Ok so we are all old! I love Air Supply. Reminds me of the Chicago days. Thanks for sharing all of the fun.

archiecrew said...

Your an awesome singer Jen! Next time I'll give the le bus a chance. The bingo alone must be worth it!

Emily F. said...

This post just made me cry-and not in a good way!