This is the term of endearment that Emily's hubby has so appropriately (?) given us. Some of us have been friends for 28 years. These friendships have endured many trials (water pitchers, boys, puberty, marriage, kids, miles, etc.), and yet we remain close. We still celebrate every baby, wedding, and whatever excuse we can use to get together. We try to go out monthly, although it doesn't always happen. This past week, we met at Rumbi's in Bountiful and ended at Nielson's Frozen Custard (yum!). We know (almost) everything about each other and yet we STILL love each other. Here's to another 28 years! Love you girls!
Michelle, Tiffany
Jen, Emily
Of course I didn't know pictures were gonna be taken,
so I have no makeup on and it was definately a "hat" day.
Maybe next time . . .
not pictured: Krystal (sorry, pics were taken after you left), Shannon





1 comment:
Oh man we are old. It was so fun! I love the new count down clock. Hope you had fun at AirSupply!
Post a Comment