Friday, April 17, 2009

WICKEDLY AMAZING!

It was amazing! The only thing that would have made it better is if Capitol Theatre seating had more leg room! Loved It! Thanks Joshie for getting us tickets! Anyone not want to use their tickets, I'll take them off your hands.

{Josh, Jen, Kristy, Jessica, Mandi and Vicki}


6 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

So it was pretty amazing huh? I am so glad you were able to go and have a good time. Wicked is on my list of plays I want to see.....hopefully it will come back to Utah one day!

Jessica said...

I love it soo much! I wanted to see it again before it was even over! I think I am a little bit emotionally attached! I should be happy considering this was my thrid time, but I just want to go again! Let's go do the lottery next week!

Michelle said...

I am up for the lottery thing. My friend and her sister got tickets yesterday too. Can't wait to hear all about it.

dianeb said...

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!

Chase and Marcie Joos said...

I have never seen the play in the first hand or even heard about it! What s it about?

bottspot said...

It's a story of the wicked witch of the west. VERY popular . . and VERY good!