Josh - Will you call John and tell him how you do this? Thanks in advance. A+ they are beautiful. Happy Anniversary you two.
Awwww Josh... you rock!!!! So pretty!
Yay! That is so sweet. Chivalry still exists...
Happy Anniversary guys! I got to see the flowers at work yesterday, so sweet!
Happy Anniversary! 13 years - that is awesome!! Looks like you had some good eats - yum!
Congrats! I can not wait to check out that book! Good times in there for sure. I need to learn from you how to do such cute things.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Josh - Will you call John and tell him how you do this? Thanks in advance. A+ they are beautiful. Happy Anniversary you two.
Awwww Josh... you rock!!!! So pretty!
Yay! That is so sweet. Chivalry still exists...
Happy Anniversary guys! I got to see the flowers at work yesterday, so sweet!
Happy Anniversary! 13 years - that is awesome!! Looks like you had some good eats - yum!
Congrats! I can not wait to check out that book! Good times in there for sure. I need to learn from you how to do such cute things.
Post a Comment