Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mt. Timpanogas?

Saturday morning I grabbed the boys and we headed south. I didn't tell them where we were going, but after many questions, they guessed it . . . Timpanogas Cave! I was so excited to take them there. When we got to the mouth of the canyon, we received BAD news . . . the tours were sold out! Dang it!

I didn't want our nearly hour drive to go to waste, so we headed to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. The boys were in heaven. Cullen said, "I never knew learning could be so fun!"
So even though my plans were dashed,
we still had a GREAT afternoon.

{click to enlarge}

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun! If you go to Mt. Timp again let me know, I would love to join you!

Tiffany said...

You are such a fun mom. I've got to get my babies grown up so I can do more field trips with my kids!