I think the BEST part of Mother's Day
is the cute presents the kids make.
They are sooo proud of them and in this case,
they couldn't even wait until
Mother's Day to give them to me.
Landon's soda-pop bottle vase.
And some cute pictures of himself.
Laci's note: Most of which I can't read :)
And the accompanying flower.
Cullen made me some bath saltsWhich, I'll be honest, I was a little worried to use ...
wondering if my skin would turn blue.
But, luckily for me, IT DIDN"T!!!
And a coupon for 10 babysitting nights(the BEST gift!)
The coupon originally said one, but was changed to 10.
I don't know if I should thank his teacher for the
suggestion to increase his number,
or if it was his idea :)
And Cady's flower pot with flower seeds.
Joshie gave me a new outfit, new jammies,an extra long nap, and an awesome
mix CD made especially for me.
Made me cry.
Being a mom is soooo dang hard!Mother's Day is not always the Best Day.
But I wouldn't trade my kids for anything (most days)
Each of them means so much to me!
Each of them came to me under such
different and special circumstances.
I love my kids!
So, I guess I love being a mom!





2 comments:
I had nothing to do with the change from 1 to 10. I have used my bath salts too. Of course I just had them make them and take them home, hoping that it would turn no one colors. :) Love you girlie!
No kidding is motherhood DANG hard. Why does nobody tell you that before 1, 2, 3, 4 + kids!?!
You're a great mom. We need to get together soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment