Oh my heck... those pics are GREAT Jen. Happy Anniversary!
Have a great anniversary! I remember going to your reception before the camping trip memory that I blogged about today... 14 years! Congratulations!
I totally remember those pictures from your announcement.
Oh my gosh you two were babies. Here is to another 14 years. Love ya!
Those are some awesome pics! I love the claw bangs the best!
Wow! Congrats guys! I love seeing the pictures, especially cause I wasn't around then.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my heck... those pics are GREAT Jen. Happy Anniversary!
Have a great anniversary! I remember going to your reception before the camping trip memory that I blogged about today... 14 years! Congratulations!
I totally remember those pictures from your announcement.
Oh my gosh you two were babies. Here is to another 14 years. Love ya!
Those are some awesome pics! I love the claw bangs the best!
Wow! Congrats guys! I love seeing the pictures, especially cause I wasn't around then.
Post a Comment