Flaming Gorge Elk Hunt 2010
Not sure why I didn't take many pics,
I guess I was just having too much fun
relaxing and watching the kids and dogs play.
While the guys were off hunting,
While the guys were off hunting,
the kids were off looking for animal tracks.
They did come across a sheep graveyard.
Apparently somebody shot a bunch of sheep in the heads.
The kids brought back their heads.
Laci wanted to pose ...
Laci wanted to pose ...
It's funny, cuz she is all girl, but has a lot of tomboy in her too.
Landon learned how to ride a little motorbike.
Wish I would have gotten pics!
And of course, the four-wheelers got a lot of use. The kids just begged to go on rides all day long.
No elk this year ... but lots of great memories as usual.





No comments:
Post a Comment