Josh decided to sign us all up for the Sweethearts Race. The plan was for Josh & I to run the 5K and the kids to run the 1K. Well, I hadn't run for a few months and we didn't want to have to worry about finding someone to watch the kids while we ran, so we decided to all run the 1K together. The kids had a blast. They all keep asking when we are gonna run another race. I guess we'll have to make a tradition of it!







4 comments:
So fun! You guys are quite the runners these days! Someday I'll run right?!
Hey I ran the 5K--wish I had seen you there. It's been too long...
Energetic family! Way to be. Have to laugh cause as I type this your music is 500 Miles...and I love this song!
That is an awesome family tradition! One I would love to start too! You all look great. Hope things are going wonderfully!
Post a Comment