Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING

So, I've been absent from the blogging world for almost a month now because I have been sick. So sick that I couldn't eat, read, blog, walk, talk, etc. I was pretty much in bed with severe pain for 2 weeks and then I went back to work and have been barely squeakin' by just doing that. I've had no energy for anything else. No one could figure out what was wrong---they all pretty much thought I was crazy until I finally got the right doctor to listen to me. I had a big abcess (pocket of infection) in my belly. I still don't know if that was the only thing that was going on, but by the time that was discovered, the other symptoms except my severe pain had pretty much resolved. Anyway, they drained the abcess and put me on heavy duty antibiotics and I'm feeling much better. So, now I'm trying to catch up on everyone's lives. Love y'all!

2 comments:

dianeb said...

Jen - I'm so glad you are doing better. It seems that if I want the story straight, I have to read a blog!! I heard that you were having some trouble (that's an understatement!) But, no matter who I asked about you, it seemed nobody really new how you were doing or what was going on.
Thanks for the explanation. It makes me feel better, knowing that you are ok now.

bobbi said...

Nurses are so stupid! Who do they think they are anyways?(-: