So many of you know that I had the lap band surgery in March. I was tired of being overweight, but not motivated enough to do anything about it on my own, so i decided to go for it. Any way, it has been a great thing for me (except for the latest abcess). It was just what I needed to kick my butt into gear. I am now exercising--willingly --- and eating better. And I'm proud to say that when I weighed today, I have hit my 50 pound mark (52 to be precise!!!!). Anyway, I had to brag. Hopefully all will continue to go well with my weight-loss goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Congrats Jen!! What an acomplishment. I am so sorry you have been sick! I haven't seen you forever, hope you are on the up and up...
Hey Jen - I had NO idea you were so sick - how horrible. So glad it is behind you! And big congrats on such an huge accomplishment with your weight loss. That is SO freakin' awesome!!!!! YAY for you!
I had no idea about your surgery, your sickness or anything. But, congratulations on your weight loss. Very, very impressive. Also-loved your anniversary post! Hope all is well. let's get together SOON!
Yay! You look great! Glad you're feeling better!
Good job Jen! Crazy nurses! I am glad that you are feeling better!
Seems like I have a comment about lots of stuff this today, so excuse my rambling......but this is something we can all relate to. The lifetime battle of good health! It's great to reach a goal like this one Jen! I wish I could say that I have been as succesful! I just pluggin along! Dang it's hard.
Yay Jen! That is so exciting, you really do look great! I am glad that you are feeling better.
WOW! I think with me being out of state that that pretty much puts me out of the loop! Oh well! Congrats on the surgery and the awesome weight loss! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better! Take care of you!
You are awesome!! I am so glad you are better! Stay better and at work with me!!
Jen,
I had no idea, good for you and Congrats with the outstanding weight loss!!! I hope you continue to heal and feel good! Take care of yourself.
I had been wondering where you were. So glad you are feeling better. Anyway, congrats, I had no idea about this, but you look fabulous in all your pics. 12 years, we just had 11...we should all be proud.
I swear that I commented earlier but alas here I am again. WAHOO!!! That is so freaking awesome. I am so proud of you 50 pounds and 12 years. Congrats!
Jen you are awesome. Quite an accomplishment! We missed you this weekend up camping. What the HAY! CAll me! HOpe you are doing better.
jen that is so great! i am so proud of you! it's not easy losing weight. the battle of the bott's!
Post a Comment