Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CAMPING TRIP

So we were scheduled to go camping mid-August--the opening weekend of the deer hunt. But I was still so sick I wasn't sure if I would be able to go. I was almost in tears the night before we were scheduled to go because I wanted to go sooooo bad, but I hurt sooooo bad. I finally decided to just buck up and go. I could be in pain there just as easy as at home. So we packed up and headed to the mountains. I pretty much lived on pain pills and did absolutely nothing while there, but it was nice to have a change of scenery. And the kids loved it! Thanks to all the friends and family there that made it easier for me! Love ya~
Cullen and Ryker
Cullen and Josh

Landon and Ryker goin' for a ride

The big log

Madolyn, Cady, Laci and Ethney

The sharp shooter

Landon, Lane and Cady

Josh and Bry choppin' some firewood

The new tent trailer

2 comments:

dianeb said...

This really takes me back to my memories of the Bott family camping trips, and all the little kids having so much fun together! Keep up the tradition! I know that Vicki's family really has a good time with you guys, and the kids love it!

Vicki said...

I am glad you came! It is fun to hang and chat and of course, EAT! Nothing like camping and doing nuttin! Heres to many, many more!