Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Movie Night

Star Wars IV A New Hope Pictures, Images and Photos
On a snowy Sunday afternoon, there's nothing better than curling up with a blanket, munching on popcorn and watching a good ol' classic. We broke out the original Star Wars, which the kids had never seen. Cady wasn't too thrilled about it, but it kept the attention of the other kids -- for the most part. Hard to believe this classic was made when I was 2 years old :)
It was kind of funny watching it -- the effects were not so great by our modern standards.
Josh and I laughed the whole way through. But it was fun anyway.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are the kind of memories your kids will have for years.
PS-I have never seen that movie!

Jody Neeley said...

We just recently watched them also! The special effects are hillarious! What a fun idea to watch them with the kids.

Megan Hauze said...

Confession time:
I have never seen, or never care to see any of the Star Wars movies.
I hope I don't get killed tonight!
Good for you, for watching those movies, I am sure your kids loved it!
Megan

Mikala said...

How much fun is that! I think my kids would probably be like Cady tho! Thanks for the tag...I think and I just realize that our blogs look a like! Well, you know what that means? Beautiful women think alike! Take care!