Ahhh, she is so cute. I love cute pictures of kids asleep. They do the funniest things. And, yes - we need to go out again!!!
THAT IS SO CUTE!! You're a nice mom, I am so not a stuffed animal person!
This is Mandi 25 years ago!! She also use to talk to them in her sleep all night long!
Emily's bed looks the exact same way! She always surrounds herself on all side with stuffed animals. Don't they always look so cute when they are asleep?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhh, she is so cute. I love cute pictures of kids asleep. They do the funniest things.
And, yes - we need to go out again!!!
THAT IS SO CUTE!! You're a nice mom, I am so not a stuffed animal person!
This is Mandi 25 years ago!! She also use to talk to them in her sleep all night long!
Emily's bed looks the exact same way! She always surrounds herself on all side with stuffed animals. Don't they always look so cute when they are asleep?
Post a Comment