Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

Josh, Cullen, Landon and I went to a Halloween Party Saturday Night. It was at Lorey and Todd Bingham's house. (I work with Lorey). We had a ton of fun. Thanks Lorey and Todd!

Lorey & Savannah (Scarlett and Pirate)

Our guys: Biker (Josh), Globetrotter (Kyle), Fred Flinstone (Sam) and Hugh Hefner (Travis)
Scarlett (Lorey), Pirate (Savannah), Playboy bunny (Bobbi),
Wilma Flinstone (Trisha), Biker Chick (Jen)
Scarlette and Pirate
Rhett in backgroud (Todd)
Cullen and Landon carving pumpkins
Rocker Wilma

My Joshie Rockin' Out!

Josh and Jen (The Bikers)
Kyle and Sabamma (Globetrotter and Pirate)
Wilma and Fred Flinstone (Trish and Sam)
Hef and Bunny (Travis and Bobbi)

3 comments:

bobbi said...

I love the pictures :-) The playboy bunny looks a little questionable in character though!

Mikala said...

OHHHHH! Those pictures make me miss you guys sooo much! I should have just gotten in my car and come down when I was going to! Next year, I will NOT be missing out! Then again, I would have been the "single one"! New goal, boyfriend for Lorey's halloween party! ;)

Anonymous said...

Party on Jen! It was a great night that I hope you remember!