Monday, February 23, 2009

GREAT QUOTES

You are the best mom ~~ eber, eber (Cady, after getting what she wants)

Mom has two belly buttons (Laci, after poking Josh's belly. The "second" belly button comes compliments of my Lap-Band surgery/infection.)

You are the meanest mom! (Cady after yelling at her to get BACK in bed)

Mom, could you PLEASE try to stop yelling (Cullen--trying to sleep-- after me yelling at Cady to get back in bed)

Mom~~tickle my penis (Cullen, age 3, dead silence of sacrament meeting)

Cady, you're such a dick (Cullen, age 6, right after we got Cady, must have heard that one at school--he said it very endearingly like oh, Cady you're such a sweetie!)

What the hell? . . . (Laci while doing homework. Can't imagine where she heard that?)

I guess I don't hate you anymore (Laci after I told her her aunt was coming to stay the night)

5 comments:

Ms. Karlyn said...

"What the Hell?" is my personal favorite.

Michelle said...

I love those. I think it is so funny when Lizzie tells me "I am so mean!"

Tiffany said...

Very cute! And oh so scary the things kids say.

bobbi said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad i could come stay so she doesn't hate you anymore! they were so good by the way. i'm not a pro at mario cart...