My baby is 4 years old today! I can't believe it.
Cady Kristine Bott was born July16, 2005.
She joined our family July 19, 2005.
Your middle name is Kristine for your grandma Bott
Cady Kristine Bott was born July16, 2005.
She joined our family July 19, 2005.
Your middle name is Kristine for your grandma Bott
She was only able to know you for 2 months
But she loved you soooooooo much!
There were many questions about whether
or not your mom and dad could handle another kid . . . .
But you were meant to be in our family
and I'm sooooo happy that we decided to
have you join our CRAZY clan!
There were many questions about whether
or not your mom and dad could handle another kid . . . .
But you were meant to be in our family
and I'm sooooo happy that we decided to
have you join our CRAZY clan!
You were such an adorable baby.
You had tons of BLACK hair
You look a lot like your brother, Cullen
You were content to just hang out and chill.
Such a mellow baby, which is what we needed!
You had tons of BLACK hair
You look a lot like your brother, Cullen
You were content to just hang out and chill.
Such a mellow baby, which is what we needed!
Thank you for being you!
WE LOVE YOU CADY!
Here you are the day we brought you home . . . 3 days old
Here you are the day we brought you home . . . 3 days old





4 comments:
I can't believe how big she has gotten! We celebrated Kai turning 4 as well.....were has the time gone? Hope all is well!
oh she is just precious i tell you! stop trying to give her away! ;)
Happy Birthday Cady!!
I can't believe our babies are turning 4! Its so sad...yet GREAT!
Post a Comment