Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kenny Chesney

Thurday night Josh and I went to the Kenny Chesney Concert
I Love Kenny! We go almost every year that he comes.

There was a good lineup. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Sugarland (who ended up canceling cuz their lead singer lost her voice :( I was really looking forward to them) and Kenny.

And once again, Kenny put on an amazing show.

But the venue: not so great. The sound wasn't that great and worst of all: IT WAS TOOOOO HOT! Luckily we were in the shade, but the concert started at 5:30! TOOO HOT! I don't think I would go to another concert there. But we had fun anyway!




4 comments:

Raab Family said...

Looks like you and your family have been having a blast this summer. Your kids are getting so big and are super cute.

bobbi said...

NICE cowgirl hat!! Glad you had fun, next time it will have to be GIRLS NIGHT!

archiecrew said...

You guys were too loud at the concert! Quiet down next time! Had fun with you guys! Thanks again for the dealings of the tickets! Way too much drama for a concert!

The Teeples Times said...

I've never been to one of his concerts...sounds like fun..and hot! How crazy that you have 3 birthdays in a week! WoW! They are getting so big! I can't believe Cullen is 10 - I remember when you brought him home. They are all so darling!!