13 YEARS TODAY!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!
Friday night we celebrated
(thanks to Josh's dad and my sister who watched the kids!)
Started out at Red Lobster
HUGE Lobsterita!
Yummy Lobster Pizza

Yummy Lobster Pizza
Shrimp Alfredo
Maui Luau Shrimp and Salmon
I gave Josh a photo book showing highlights
of our 13+ years together
Josh found this yummy Belgian Waffle place in Salt Lake
Cinnamon Waffle topped with vanilla ice cream,
cream, chocolate and strawberries~~YUM!
Here's to many more . . .
Love you!





2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It is also the anniversary of mine and Mike's first kiss! Funny huh? I remember going to your reception then my friend and I hurrying to meet Mike and his friend to go camping. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time, seems much longer than 13 years. Glad you had a good time for your anniversary-the food all looks DELICIOUS!
Happy Anniversary. I remember going to your wedding and reception after my back surgery still in my corset. Tyler was only 6 months old. Holy cow time flies.
Post a Comment