When we first got married, I did what any other wife would do . . .
I folded my hubbies laundry. After awhile, Josh commented on how
I don't get the right socks together. OK . . . so I tried harder,
matching closely the "wear" of each sock. Again, Josh commented
that I don't get the right socks together. (what???)
What was I doing wrong? He finally told me.
He has LEFT and RIGHT socks! (what?!?!?!)
He insisted that everyone had them. (what?!?!?!)
So I took a survey at work, school, friends, family, etc.
No one else had left or right socks.
And I could never figure out which ones to pair up.
So I gave up folding his socks.
He eventually went out and purchased a permanent marker
and labeled them all. But I still don't fold his socks!
Anyone else out there have left and right socks?
Any other weird habits?
Stay tuned for my weird quirk
(ok . . . ONE of my weird quirks!)





3 comments:
I have always thought that is so weird! But, I HATE when my socks are on the wrong feet so I guess I understand! Love you guys!
Now that is WEIRD. I thought it weird my husband marked each pair because because of the 'wear.' But a left and right sock? Never heard of it.
Looking forward to your quirk(s)...
This is my most favorite thing about Josh! I am crackin up that you posted it on your blog! What's your's, your blanket? We love you guys!
Post a Comment