Nothing is better or more entertaining than watching a
bunch of 7-year-old boys run around with their heads cut off.
This is Landon's first year of playing soccer.
He pretty much has NO clue what he's doing.
Sometimes he runs after the ball. Sometimes he runs around in circles.
The first game I was able to go to, he spent most
of the game waving and smiling at me!
But his heart is in it! He is in absolute HEAVEN!





3 comments:
Ok he is such a cute little soccer player! Oh my word! You'll have to let me know when the games are. I'd like to try to come to at least one!
I love watching little boys playing soccer, it is so funny! Brett played last Spring and Mike and I would just laugh at how they really had no idea what was going on!
That is so cute. I love it. It is so fun to watch them learn a new sport.
Post a Comment