Friday, September 11, 2009

Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning?

We were living at my parents house
while our house was being built.
I just happened to turn on the morning news
just as the second tower was being hit.
What a gut-wrenching feeling.
So many lives lost.
Let us NEVER forget!
Wave those flags proudly!
We live in an AMAZING country!


2 comments:

Jody Neeley said...

such a great post, it is so important that we never forget. I was actually at SDCH. We used to get report in the morning in the day room with the TV's in the background. Everything stopped as we watched the TV in horror. The rest of the day everyone was just walking around in shock. I can't believe it has been 8 years!

Megan Hauze said...

Thanks for the reminder!
I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun things you do with your family! You guys are great parents, and I am sure your kids will have AMAZING childhood memories. JEALOUS