Four kids.
Three with July Birthdays.
All within a week.
One big party.
This is what I call Christmas in July at our house.
Cullen: July 14, 1999 = Eleven years old
Cady: July 16, 2005 = Five years old
Laci: July 21, 2003 = Seven years old
Three with July Birthdays.
All within a week.
One big party.
This is what I call Christmas in July at our house.
Cullen: July 14, 1999 = Eleven years old
Cady: July 16, 2005 = Five years old
Laci: July 21, 2003 = Seven years old
I decided to get pictures with all the birthday kids.
Cady wanted to do a "pouty" face . . .
(It was her actual birthday)

Cady & her Mousey cupcakes
Cousins
I had cake in a cake-taker on a stool by the door
ready to go, when Cady accidentally bumped it
off the stool. Cake got a little jumbled around within
the cake-taker. I just about lost it!
But it is just a cake, right?
Cullen was a good sport about it.
Possibly because this was his THIRD cake!!!
I am so tired of baking cakes!!
Cousins





3 comments:
I love my children's birthdays, but not THAT close together...
Love those mouse and butterfly cupcakes and even though the cake spill was 'just a cake', I would have lost it too...
The kids were all so cute! And look at Cady's skin...how unfair!
I can't imagine 3 Birthdays at a time! Your cupcakes and cake are so cute - even if there was a mishap.
Post a Comment