Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July weekend . . . Moab Part 2

Day 2
Trail: Lock Jaw




My kids found the ONE puddle in the desert . . .
Laci shoved Cady into it!
Had to strip her to her skivvies to dry!
Trail: Helldorado






Popped a tire off . . .
Laci and Ryker

Up . . . .
Up . . .
Stuck . . .
Over!
Bryan going up the "Waterfall"
(bad wife . . . didn't get pictures of Josh going up)
Does this SERIOUSLY look fun to anyone?
Found a desserted old mine


4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW... that looks like SO much fun! Where exactly is all this amazingness???

bobbi said...

Nope, I would be a nervous wreck!

bottspot said...

Sorry Rachel, . . . I didn't specify where this was -- I've fixed that now -- but it is in Moab. And yes, Bobbi, I was a nervous wreck. Now you understand why I don't really enjoy this AT ALL!

Tiffany said...

That is not my cup of tea at all! No wonder I spend so much time sitting on my back patio. That kind of adventure would stress me out!!
PS-Email me your address so I can drop off some zucchini. I'm no good remembering where I've driven.